1. Who we are
This policy covers KrimzKramz Ltd and our operations via our website, purchases through Amazon or eBay including any online transactions via PayPal or in person.
This policy together with any documents referred to in it explains how we, collect, store, use and otherwise process your data.
We are registered with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO).
Our registered office is as follows KrimzKramz Ltd
2. How we collect your data
By accessing our website and/or purchasing from us you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions. If you use our website. eBay or PayPal you accept the terms and conditions of these sites whether or not you register or order.
We collect data in a number of ways, including in store, via the website, by phone, post or social media. We also collect data via third party sites such as eBay, Amazon and PayPal. These include:
· Ordering and buying goods in store or from our website
· Ordering and buying goods through eBay and Amazon
· Paying for goods via PayPal
· Sign up to receive marketing emails
· Competition and prize draw entry
· Customer feedback satisfaction survey and reviews
· When you contact us through customer services or social media
· Applying for a position with us
· Recruitment systems and agencies
When you enter our website or our third-party providers, you may be subject to cookies. A cookie is a piece of information (typically words and numbers) that is stored on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser to remember certain information such as allowing a website to remove your device address. Upon revisiting a site which employs cookies, the computer server will recognise the cookie, providing information about your last visit, i.e., what areas of the site you visited and for how long. Cookies can be used for many purposes, and some are essential to the way a website works. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but usually you can alter the settings of your browser to prevent automatic acceptance. For more information on cookies, see www.allaboutcookies.org
3. What data we collect
The type of information that we collect will depend on the purpose you contact us.
Certain information will be necessary for us to complete any order and will include your name, mailing address, shipping address, email address and telephone number. We do not hold any sensitive credit or debit card information on file.
These are most likely to include:
· Residential address and delivery address
· Mobile, home and business phone number
· Images and recordings such as CCTV, events etc
· Feedback and survey responses
· Correspondence – when you contact us over the phone or in writing
· Payment information
· Information relating to offenders, suspected offenders and criminal proceedings
· For those applying for a position with us; education and qualifications, previous employment history, health information, information relating to criminal offences, gender, referee contact details.
4. Who we collect data from
· Team members, contractors, temporary and casual workers
· Individuals who send enquiries/information to us
· Visitors to our premises
· Images captured from our CCTV
· Credit reference agencies
· For those applying for a position
o Recruitment agencies
o Nominated referees
o Disclosure and Baring Service (previously called the Criminal Reference Bureau)
o Current or previous employers
5. How we process your data
We will need to collect and process your data to
· Take and fulfil orders
· Acknowledge orders and arrange delivery
· Administer and enhance our site and services
· Disclose essential information to third parties for the purposes of delivering goods
Our processing will include
· To process and complete your order
· To notify you about changes to our goods or services
· To improve/personalise our service offerings to you
· To respond to any comments enquiries or compliments and resolve any issues
· To maintain and administer our records
· To send you offers we think might be of interest to you
· To evaluate how our goods and services meet your needs, and to have a better understanding of how and where we can make improvements
· To prevent, detect and investigate crime, such as fraud, theft, criminal damage etc
· To assess your eligibility for work
· To use what we know about you to understand you better and provide you with information that we think will be of interest to you
6. Our legal basis for using your data
We only use your data when we have a legal basis for doing so. The legal basis for using your data will depend on what we need to do but includes:
Contract: for us to provide the services and goods we have agreed to provide to you
Legal obligation: for us to comply with the law, this includes examples such as HMRC, Health and Safety Executive
Legitimate interest: where necessary for our interests or the interest of a third party, but only after carefully considering any effect this may have on you, in particular your rights and freedoms
Consent: where you have given us your clear consent to use your data for a specific purpose. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any point and you can do so by contacting us.
7. Who we share your data with
We do not sell, rent, trade or otherwise disclose your data, except as described in this Policy.
We do not disclose buyers’ information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party is a trusted supplier of our company and
will not disclose any of the details to anyone else. We only share the minimal information that allows them to provide services to us or to facilitate providing services to us, i.e., delivery services.
The type of third parties include:
· Advertising, market research and customer feedback agencies.
· Law enforcement and Government Agencies
· Our trusted professional advisers, such as insurance providers, legal, debt recovery and investigators, accountancy and auditors
· Debt collection and tracing agencies
· Research agencies
· Email service provider
8. Where we store your data
We use appropriate safeguards to protect your data.
Please refer to eBay, PayPal and Amazon policies for how data is stored on their systems.
9. How long we keep your data
We retain a record of your data so as to provide you with a high quality of service. We will only retain your data in accordance with the law and we will only retain it for as long as is necessary. How long we will need to keep your personal data will depend on the purpose it was collected for and our basis in law for keeping it. There are a number of reasons we may need to retain it, including
· Financial reporting – to report financial information to HMRC
· Record of payments – for us to reconcile our records with your receipt to organise product returns or deal with any payment disputes
· Insurance – to show our previous contact with customers in the case of a claim
Your data will be disposed of securely once it is no longer needed.
10. Your rights regarding your data
The General Data Protection Regulation gives you a number of rights in relation to your data. These are set out briefly below:
· Right to be informed – this means you have a right to be informed about the way we collect and use your data
· Right of access/Subject Access Request – this means you have a right to request a copy of the data we hold about you
· Right of Rectification – this means that you can request that we correct your personal data if it is inaccurate
· Right of Erasure – this means you can request that all the data that we hold about you is deleted
· Right to Restrict Processing – this means that you can request the processing of your data is blocked and your data is stored separately
· Right to Data Portability – this means that you can request a secure transfer of your data to another business
· Right to Object – This means you have the right to object to direct marketing
· Rights Related to Automated Decision Making and Profiling – this means that where a decision is being made about you using an automated process, you can request an explanation as to why that process is used and to request human intervention if you believe a human would come to a different conclusion · Right to withdraw consent – please contact us at email@example.com
· Right to unsubscribe – if you wish to unsubscribe from any marketing emails at any time please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the message ‘CEASE MARKETING’ and we will remove you from our mailing lists
· Right to complain to the Regulator – you have the right to make a complaint to the regulator if you believe that we are not using your data in accordance with the law. You can contact The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) as follows
o Telephone – 0303 123 1113
o In writing – The Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF. www.ico.org.uk
11. Obtaining a copy of my data
If you wish to see the data we hold for us then please send your request to us at the address shown below.
We will act promptly upon receiving your request. In most circumstances, your data will be provided and free of charge.
Before providing any information, we will need to verify your identity and may request further information from you so we may progress your query as quickly as possible.
12. Sharing your thoughts online
When you use our website or trust providers, you may be able to share information through social media networks such as Facebook and Twitter for example through ‘likes’ or reviews. When doing this your data may be visible to providers of social network services, their users as well as Krimzkramz. We recommend that you consider the privacy settings on your social media accounts so as you are clear how your information may be used and shared.
13. Security of your data
We take a number of measures to protect your data:
· Information technology protection through firewalls, encryption, system securities
· Limit who is able to access our building and where people are allowed to go unaccompanied
· We never ask for your password
14. Making contact with us
If you have any queries about this Policy or wish to make a request relating to the above rights please contact us at email@example.com